The Surgical Artistry Modesto Marathon (SAMM) is seeking 8 influential runners in California to represent our 2015 Race!
Applications open Monday, October 13, 2014
All applications are due Friday, October 31, 2014
- Complimentary race registration
- Official SAMM ambassador gear
- Profile hosted on the SAMM website
- Potential for additional perks for SAMM
- Additional incentives based on involvement
- Collateral distribution in hometown (running stores, local races, etc.)
- Spreading the word about SAMM events (local running clubs, social media, blogging, etc. are all examples) and answering questions.
- Participation in the 2015 planning, feedback and surveys- you are our research team! Help us better serve the running community!
- Race weekend support – to be determined.
- Be an expert on SAMM!
We encourage frequent communication and love to hear about your running goals and accomplishments.
Please note that Ambassadors are NOT financially compensated in any way. We do not subsidize travel or training expenses or issue payment of any kind to our team. The Ambassadors serve from November 2014 through April 2015. Ambassadors are encouraged to reapply each year if they wish to continue on future years. SAMM reserves the right to remove any Ambassador from the team at any time due to poor conduct or failure to perform duties.
2015 SAMM Ambassador Application
Please submit your application to email@example.com. You will receive an email the first week of November to notify you if you were chosen as an Ambassador or not.